Complaint Review: Lexington Law

• Updated: Sat, June 16, 2012

• Reported By: Darlene — Costa Mesa California United States of America
Lexington Law
Braselton, Georgia United States of America

Lexington Law OwnerWiz.Com My husband and I used Lexington Law a few years ago and paid a lot of money to them to assist us in fixing our credit. Also we been contacted by OwnerWiz .com numerous times by phone and emails everyday Braselton, Georgia

I was contacted by OwnerWiz by phone and numerous emails daily, even up to today. Then, they automatically connect you with Lexington Law to help you with your credit report fixing. My husband and I went thru Lexington Law a few years ago and paid them a lot of money and nothing was ever done in helping us repair our credit!! I have saved over 37 emails to this day from this OwnerWiz company contacting me from different email addresses to reply back to them. Please contact me. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2012 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexington-Law/Braselton-Georgia-30517/Lexington-Law-OwnerWizCom-My-husband-and-I-used-Lexington-Law-a-few-years-ago-and-paid-a-898382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexington Law