Complaint Review: Lexington Law

Lexington Law
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Lexington Law Lexington Law offers no help - only a ripoff! Salt Lake City Utah

*Consumer Comment: With all do Respect

If you are in a bind as I am because of bad credit, do not look to Lexington Law to help you out!  I am a single grandmother raising three grandchildren on my own.  As a result of adopting my grandchildren to keep them out of the foster program, i went bankrupt.  In desperation, I turned to Lexington Law for help.

I explained to them up front that I could only afford three months service and they assured me that they could raise my credit to a level to an acceptable level (680) in that amount of time.  Of course, they did not even get near that rating, so I cancelled today.

I am in really bad shape with my budget and so I told them specifically not to charge my account for next month.  They informed me a final payment for their services would be charged in the amount of another months' service even though they have been charging me each month prior to services performed.  This will greatly impact my grocery budget for next month but they didn't care, just as they do not really care about your credit score.

I feel like a fool for even trying them in the first place, a friend warned me when I signed up, saying that I could do the same thing they do - was she ever right!  Nothing but a ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexington-Law/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Lexington-Law-Lexington-Law-offers-no-help-only-a-ripoff-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-1078701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexington Law

With all do Respect

AUTHOR: Robin - ()

Ma'am, With all due respect. If you could not afford the services to begin with why did you sign up? I admire you for wanting you to rebuild your credit and raising your grandchildren. I had to file bankrupcy 7 yrs ago and hard times fall on good people. I am a current customer of Lexington Law. I am very satified with their services. They provided you a service. You signed the papers. They did not promise me anything in 3 months. It is a case by case bases.

I am praying that God provides your children with food but downing a company for services rendendered is not a rip off.

Robin