separated

Lexington Law
PO Box 510290 Internet United States of America

Lexington Law THe Letter I sent to the Company! Internet

To Whom it may concern,

I am HIGHLY displeased with the way your services have been rendered! Never in my life have I dealt with a reputable company such as yours and have been neglected the way I was with you all. For this to be  multi-million dollar company the service lacks there of. I have had to repeatedly call in to have some thing fixed that should have never taken place in the first place. Not only was it verified by 3 people it still went ignored and undocumented. I work for a very lucrative business myself in customer service as a Supervisor and there is no way, NO WAY I would ever service my client in such a manner. Such a simple request gone bad!! I called you all to help me and in turn you have done nothing but make yourselves look bad. All I asked was that you post payment on the 23 instead of the 13th, because that was my next official pay. Your response was, "Absolutely... WE can do that for you!" I was told I was right at the max for pushing a payment out. And yet I check my bank account on the 13th and the charge is there pending in my account. Immediately I called and make you aware of this, and of course the Agent I talk to states there is no Documentation of these conversations. I find that hard to believe when it plainly states in you IVR that the calls are recorded.  I know to well about call recordings. I listen to them regularly as a supervisor in Variant. This is how we monitor and coach our Agents and handle payouts if necessary!! So believe me I know my stuff!! I was basically called a liar in so many words as if I just made things up out of my head. I have NEVER dealt with this company before in my life and truth be told I probably never will again. I'm sure you could care less because you probably have thousands of other satisfied customers, but I am one who is not satisfied at all!! Needless to say I have been calling your company since Nov. 13th 2012 to get my money back into my account. Having 2 young children and limited funds I really relied on that money to be there... That's why allowed you permission to make the transaction on the 23rd. I was advised by your agent that it would take 3 to 5 days for the refund to show back into my account, and that you will process the payment on the scheduled date which is the 23rd of Nov. 2012. It is now the 19th of Nov. 2012 and have yet to see any credits in my account, and my bank account is STILL  in the negative.  I should not have to as a grown woman trying and fix things in my life have to ask my parents for gas money and food money. This is pride crushing!! I am 33 years old and have taken accountability for everything I have done in my life right or wrong past and present, but this is absolutely dead wrong!! I called back today (Nov 19th) and checked on the status of my refund - And guess what it - Unbelievable as it may seem - MY 99.95 was NEVER EVEN PROCESSED!!!!! How does that look on your company!! I will be writing the President of your company and BBB about all that has occurred. I may be one person, but I have a large mouth and plenty of friends all around the world!! And I have FACEBOOK. So don't think it won't be blasted all over the place about how your employees can not keep their word, they don't document, and how they ignore your valued customers. I was ready to at least do 3 months with your company. Now I don't even want to do one.  All I wanted was for my money to be placed back into my account so I could buy gas and some groceries to last me and my children for the next week until my husband comes home. And I couldn't even do that!! I couldn't even drive to church because I didn't have enough gas in my car to get to and from church. I had to rely on my parents to come and pick me up. I couldn't fix dinner this past Sunday - WHY!?! Because my account is in the whole 40.00!! All because of negligence and incompetence and greed!! You were quick to take but slow to return!! No patience or understanding has been offered at any point in time, except by one lady who extended me a credit. I am just overwhelmed by the service given by such an outstanding company. I mean the service is so bad I can't even get a temporary password and user name sent to me to log into my account. I guess this is to keep people from cancelling. Seriously!?! How pathetic is that!! But all in all this is fine, because I will be working diligently in letting everyone know the type of service your company presents to it's clients. And I don't care if it was .50 cents; the point is - it was my money and I try my best to be responsible especially when my children and family are involved! But I will take every revenue possible and exhaust all resources necessary to make sure people are aware of your poor customer service. Thank you very much and have a great day!

Points of Contact
BBB
President/Corporate
Facebook
Your Main Page in Customer Comments
And Various other well known websites

I will give you 24 hours to respond to this email. If no response I'm posting every where and telling every one!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexington-Law/internet/Lexington-Law-THe-Letter-I-sent-to-the-Company-Internet-971266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexington Law