Complaint Review: Lexington Law

• Reported By: Michael — Oak Ridge North Carolina
Lexington Law
Internet USA

Lexington Law They made everything worse Internet

I contacted Lexington Law because my mortgage was showing as a negative item on my credit report.  This was very simple.  My mortgage is not late but it is showing negative on my report so you can fix that right?  They said yes they can.  No they didn't!!!  Also by the time I left my credit score was 100pts lower.  Lexington Law's incompetence got every positive credit item deleted from my report.  No negative items were deleted.  My mortgage was not corrected.  I gave them 6 months.  At the end of the 6 months is when I found out how much damage they had done to my credit history.  I paid $99.00 a month for myself and $79.00 a month for my wife.  There is no way I can recomend this company and I only wish I had come to this website first.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexington-Law/internet/Lexington-Law-They-made-everything-worse-Internet-1057234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexington Law