Complaint Review: Lexington Law

• Reported By: Shema — Greenville Mississippi
Lexington Law
salt lake city , Utah USA

Lexington Law Do Not Use This Company salt lake city Utah

This Company did do the work. they got a few things off my credit.. but they mosty just get things off of transunion.. not for equifax and experian. Most people check equifax or experian. The only thing they do is dispute charges. THAT IS ALL... Nothing more nothing Less.

They do not have customer service. I was told that If I wanted to Cancel, I could at any time.. so when I called to cancel because it was no longer in my budget, they told me their computer was updating to call back in 1 hour. I called back and they tell me the same thing.. I called back and they told me the same thing. and that it would take 3 business days to cancel. now i have to go take my money out the bank so that i wont be charged.

They use false advertising... "Rent to own homes"... when I called they said oh by the way do you know your credit score?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2014 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexington-Law/salt-lake-city-Utah/Lexington-Law-Do-Not-Use-This-Company-salt-lake-city-Utah-1173215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexington Law