Complaint Review: Lexingtonlaw.com ; Lexington Law Firm ; Lexington Law

• Updated: Sun, September 05, 2010

• Reported By: rll1171 — Douglasville Georgia United States of America
Lexingtonlaw.com ; Lexington Law Firm ; Lexington Law
PO Box 510290 Internet United States of America

Lexingtonlaw.com ; Lexington Law Firm ; Lexington Law Scamming you aout of your money Internet

*Consumer Comment: RMCN Credit Services rates F with BBB

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Credit Report Repair Takes Time

This company is such a scam. I signed up twith them almost 3 months ago. They have an impressive and elaborate web-site that gives you the feeling that they are on top of things. However, DO NOT be fooled!

They claim that they have sent all these rebuttal or challenge letters to the credit bureaus and you should receive something in the mail within 60 dayss. Do you think I got ANYTHING? Absolutely Nada; Nothing!! Then had the audacity to say my credit informtion was out of date. and wanted me to pay for them AGAIN!!! Mind you, they ran my reports, that I paid for, when I started with them. I am not an idiot!! The flags started goin up then. I also contacted mthe dredit bureaus an they have NOTHING, I MEAN NOTHING on file from me at all or a "Lexington Law Firm". So another business in america lack integrity!!!

I have disputed on my own and I received something within a week from the credit bureaus indicating an investigation was opened w/ the corresponding confirmation number. Lexigton is not doing anything, but taking your money! I only hired them because doing this is very time consuming-never again will I be tricked into someone elses greediness and lack of integrity. I epected a service and got NOTHING!

I have used a VERY reputable and AWESOME service before, they are what I am comparing Lexington to. However, this agency (RMCN) is no longer allowed to do business in GA because of laws passed for Lexington like agencies doing just what they did to me. I tried my best to get back with RMCN. When they worked on my case within days I had all sorts of letters and documents coming in from credit agencies and bureaus. If you can use them, you need to. They use a V-rated system that is off the chain.

DO NOT WATSE YOUR MONEY ON LEXINGTON! You can do all of this yourself if you can't afford to watse money or hire a company with honesty. Just because they are are a lawyer or paralegal does not give them any better shot at repairing your credit. You know yourself and situation better than anyone, so take a chance and invest in you. Lexington sucks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2009 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexingtonlawcom-Lexington-Law-Firm-Lexington-Law/internet/Lexingtonlawcom-Lexington-Law-Firm-Lexington-Law-Scamming-you-aout-of-your-money-Int-522357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexingtonlaw.com ; Lexington Law Firm ; Lexington Law

RMCN Credit Services rates F with BBB

AUTHOR: Rick K - (United States of America)

I have used Lexington Law in the past. I will use them again in the near future. They are not a scam or a rip-off. I find it odd that that this consumer refers to Lexington Law as another business in (A)merica (that) lack(s) integrity!!! and then goes on to promote another credit repair company. It sounds as if this consumer is selling for the other credit repair company. You dont have to take my word, check with the BBB before you purchase services.

Lexington Law Firms BBB rating A-

634 S 400 W Salt Lake City, UT 84101-2216

RMCN Credit Services BBB rating - F

1611 Wilmeth Rd Ste B McKinney, TX 75069-8250

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Credit Report Repair Takes Time

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

In response to this report, it is Lexington Law Firm's practice to operate in honesty and candor with their clients.  It is true that consumers can send dispute letters to the credit bureaus on their own.  It is also true that consumers can represent themselves in a legal matter.

However, many consumers will choose an attorney, someone with experience and training to represent them.  Sending dispute letters to the credit bureaus takes time.  The credit bureaus have 30 days in which to answer dispute letters from consumers.  Many times, responses take 45 to 60 days to be returned to the consumer.  There are instances when the credit bureaus do not respond at all.

As time passes it is important to work with the most up to date information.  That is why new credit reports are requested.  Except for the 1 free statutory report from the credit bureaus each year, new credit reports will have a purchase price.

In relation to the service mentioned in the report, many services are not allowed to operate in various juridiction because they do not follow applicable laws and regulations.  Before hiring a credit report repair law firm or company, you should always make sure they are operating above board and within the law.