Complaint Review: LexisNexis

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Djohn — Fountain hills Arizona United States of America
LexisNexis

LexisNexis CLUE Report Bad information in clue report costing hundreds $ each year Internet

Lexis Nexis clue report has bad information! Includes insurance claims from x-wife, includes risk references to parent who used my address for mail, can't contact a real person to correct it. Allstate keeps raising my insurance rates so I got a quote frome a competitor. I asked start the new policy and then the rep called me and said that my clue report showed several claims and the new offer was a little higher than Allstate.. I requested my clue report and found it full of errors. You can't talk to anybody at LexisNexis, you can't get the report on the internet (mail only, long wait), and you can't file disputes on the internet, and the clue report is extremely difficult to understand once you do get it. The result is: Allstate is jacking up the price of my policy because of the clue report. While they have my accurate info, they know that I can't change insurance companies because new policies are quoted based on the clue report. This allows them to overcharge me by about $400 per year and there is nothing I can do about it! Furthermore, this clue report process is price fixing by the insurance companies! Someone needs to start a class action law suit against LexisNexis for systematic inaccuracies that cause financial damage and against the insurance companies that knowingly fix prices based this bad information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LexisNexis/internet/LexisNexis-CLUE-Report-Bad-information-in-clue-report-costing-hundreds-each-year-Interne-998325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LexisNexis