Complaint Review: Lexmark Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, August 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 07, 2008

• Reported By:CONVERSE Texas
Lexmark Corporation
Lexmark Corporation Internet U.S.A.

Lexmark Corporation, Lexmark Corporation Poor printer support Internet

Since owning a Lexmark 75X printer I have not been able to get proper driver and printer support. The operating system that I am running is Windows XP Professional with SP3. When going to the web site for Lexmark, I found that this printer is no longer supported. The contact number on their web site is not correct but I was capable of contacting the about 1 1/2 months ago.

Once I talked to tech support I was informed that this printer is no longer supported because it was over 3 years old. I even talked with the supervisor and he to stated that the 75X printer was no longer supported. The tech and supervisor were very rude to me and all that they wanted to do was sell me another printer which I was not interested in. This printer uses up ink cartridges very quickly and it never has run correctly with the XP Profesional operating system. In the past I also had this same problem.

I would not recommend this 75X printer or any Lexmark printers to any of my peers or organizations I have supported in the past. I work with computers at a tech level as myself. I usually don't have these problems.

Paulajean anne
CONVERSE, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2008 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexmark-Corporation/internet/Lexmark-Corporation-Lexmark-Corporation-Poor-printer-support-Internet-360273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexmark Corporation