Complaint Review: Lexmark

• Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: Eduardo — Monterrey Nuevo Leon Other
Lexmark
Nationwide USA

Lexmark Lexmark Prevail Pro 709 wont allow me to print with B/W only when colour cartridges are empty. Nationwide

-When I went to Office Max, the Lexmark representative told me that if any of the printer's colour Ink cartridges would get empty, the printer would still be able to print with the B/W cartridge.

That was my main concern about this printer and the lexmark specialist assured me that I would be able to print. Sadly it proved that it was a lie, a complete scam.

Anyway after expending a lot of money in the first colour cartridge replacement, I decided not to print in Colour anymore, so I would only buy B/W Cartridges. My surprise was that after some months, the printer was saying that the colour cartriges ink level was low!!! and finally the colour cartridges were misterously empty again!!

I will never buy any Lexmark or IBM product again.

If I were a Lawyer I would investigate deeper and sue them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexmark/nationwide/Lexmark-Lexmark-Prevail-Pro-709-wont-allow-me-to-print-with-BW-only-when-colour-cartridg-1142516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexmark