• Report: #820016

• Updated: Mon, January 09, 2012

• Reported By: Ken — Endicott New York USA
Lexus Financial Services
P.O Box 5855 Carol Stream, Illinois United States of America

Lexus Financial Services Two for the price of one! They took two car payments back to back when I only had one scheduled. Carol Stream , Illinois

I recently scheduled a car payment for 1/5/12 with LFS on December 28th, 2011. The payment was due on the 6th of January. The payment was taken out on the 5th from my bank account and the AGAIN on the 6th.

I called LFS and told them the problem and, of course, they blamed me and said the I had scheduled 2 payments, one on the 28th of December and one on the 4th of January. I did NOT schedule any payment on the 4th. Their response was that their website is customer controlled and that it must have been my mistake. It couldn't possibly have been a glitch in their computer system.

Now, I asked for a refund and I was told I had to send a fax with a letter from my bank saying that it was, in fact deducted from my account and it had to be on the bank's letterhead. The customer service rep to me it would be refunded within 2 to 3 business days. OK, No Problem!

This customer rep was so disinterested in what I said to say, she made me feel like I was bothering her. She was so rude that I sent LFS an email stating everything I said above. They responded that I would not get a refund in 2 or 3 days but 2 weeks! The email response was that they could not directly deposit money back into my account but would mail it to me.

I find this ridiculous! If they can withdraw money from my account, then they can certainly deposit my refund. So now I have a negative balance in my checking account, no money until payday and LFS doesn't give a rat's behind that they screwed up. I will never do business with them again and I would recommend no one else does either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexus-Financial-Services/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197-5855/Lexus-Financial-Services-Two-for-the-price-of-one-They-took-two-car-payments-back-to-bac-820016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexus Financial Services