Complaint Review: Lexxus International

• Reported By: peeved — Toronto Ontario Canada
Lexxus International
12901 Hutton Drive Dallas, Texas United States of America

Lexxus International ripped me off Dallas, Texas

I signed up to Lexxus in around 2005, because they had very good products. The problem began when they sent me products I didn't order and I sent them back. I never received my money back for the products I shipped back nor did I get the order I wanted. They outright lied and stole from me just as they will any that distribute these products. I quit because I can't afford to lose with a company that I was backing and would not back it's supporters. In my eyes this is a company and products for the rich and the only fat cats there are the ones that first started there and had proper guidance and support from their mentors that can make money. It's aN MLM HOAX HORROR STORY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lexxus-International/Dallas-Texas-75234/Lexxus-International-ripped-me-off-Dallas-Texas-872408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lexxus International