Complaint Review: Lfg Leasing And 2 Credit Beuros Transunion & Equifax

• Updated: Wed, August 05, 2009

• Reported By:rockford Illinois
Lfg Leasing And 2 Credit Beuros Transunion & Equifax
Nationwide U.S.A.

Lfg Leasing And 2 Credit Beuros Transunion & Equifax someone else on my credit report and screwed it up on me ss# not mine nor the same name Nationwide

I was denied to cosign my kids student loans due to a grave mistake of someone else bad credit on my report whose name and ss# do not even come close to mine.When I called the transunion credit report co.they did not provide me with a answer on how this happened .I asked them to tell me their procedures that they take to assure information as basic as correct name and ss# match with the person with the bad credit and the persons who report you put it on .They were not able to answer this .I contacted the lfg lease co. and when told them my SS# they stated I do not have a account with them at all.I said I know so how is it on my credit report .They said are investigating it and very sorry their supervisor will bring it to their atterney to view and get back to me .I sais I was told by the credid report co.that they can't put something onm someones report or take it off unless the creditor tells them to.They said they have been having a problem and will work with me .I told them I will contact my lawyer and exspect a call tomorrow on this and I exspect compensation on the 2 loans I was unable to sign on for my kis totaling 26,500 plus damages and lawyer fees .Their error not only effected me in a big way but my children ! I also want pain and suffering for having to deal with my ex to get my childrens loans cosigned ! So we are looking at 1 million minimum I am seeking !

Lori
rockford, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2009 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lfg-Leasing-And-2-Credit-Beuros-Transunion-Equifax/nationwide/Lfg-Leasing-And-2-Credit-Beuros-Transunion-Equifax-someone-else-on-my-credit-report-and-476864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lfg Leasing And 2 Credit Beuros Transunion & Equifax