• Report: #1020401

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Stef — Salt Lake City Utah United States of America
Lhm honda Murray
5808 S State Street Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Lhm honda Murray Wayne Broken contract, when I went to pick up the car I was told the engine blew on Saturday and when I requested to see the car I was told it was auctioned of Salt Lake City , Utah

I went in on Friday and we did all the paper work, signed the contract and everything and I had to take it all to the bank to get my loan thru. They were supposed to hold the car till Tuesday the latest. So I went there on Monday with the check to pick up the car and I was told the engine had blown up on Saturday, I thought he was kidding at first but when I realized he was serious I told him I wanted to see car but that wasn't possible because it was sent to auction. I don't believe that the engine blew up or the auction part. The car was running nice and quiet. I believe somebody came and offered him cash and he took it or I would have been offered a replacement since we had a contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lhm-honda-Murray/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-/Lhm-honda-Murray-Wayne-Broken-contract-when-I-went-to-pick-up-the-car-I-was-told-the-eng-1020401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lhm honda Murray