Complaint Review: Li Kuifa

• Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: Emily — Staten Island New York
Li Kuifa
, Select State/Province USA

Li Kuifa Li Kuifaservice@colorapples.com 3mm Buckyballs Neocube Magnet Toy 216pc Set never arrived. We bought them online weeks ago. Merchant: Li Kuifa Internet

I purchased "3mm Buckyballs Neocube Magnet Toy 216pc Set" for my daughter and they never came... It has been several weeks since we purchased the "Buckyballs", while at the time of purchase we were told that it takes 2 - 3 business days only. My daughter is asking every day, it is very sad and frustrating. We paid with the credit card, and yet it is hard to tell what is the cuntact info of "Li Kuifa" service@colorapples.com. When I went on the site, it does not even remotely show that it sells bucky balls. I wish I wrote down the site. Sounds like a scam. Copying my whole email here - that is the only info I got from the site after I made a purchase. I can not even figure out whom to contact - no contact info anywhere. I feel sad for my daughter, who is asking about her order every day. Help!

Merchant   information:

$8.87   USD

$8.87   USD

$8.87 USD

Receipt No: 3971-9210-7466-5403
Please keep this receipt number for future reference. You'll need it if you contact customer service at Li Kuifa or PayPal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Li-Kuifa/Select-StateProvince/Li-Kuifa-Li-Kuifaservicecolorapplescom-3mm-Buckyballs-Neocube-Magnet-Toy-216pc-Set-neve-1128537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Li Kuifa