Complaint Review: Liberalsale1

• Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: Jane Doe — Norfolk Virginia
Liberalsale1
Internet China

Liberalsale1 Stop read dis Please B4 u buy Liberalsale is A Scam I Western Union wired $400 I Have not repeat have not recd Item Bejing, China Internet

Its A Scam!! Please I Speak from Expierence they Got me out of $415

It looks Leggit its not Jane s the only person in Custmer service covering up the whole Operation

I Wired them the money then I wait it never arrive then they tell me I have to send Tariff Tax I did

never got Item Purchased. Its been over a Month and Nada   Please I dont noe them I found them in Craigslist I should of been Smarter. Dont make the mistake I Did

Be A  Wise Consumer Good Luck

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberalsale1/internet/Liberalsale1-Stop-read-dis-Please-B4-u-buy-Liberalsale-is-A-Scam-I-Western-Union-wired-1052366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberalsale1