Complaint Review: Liberty Acquisitions, LLC

• Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: Heather — Aurora Colorado United States of America
Liberty Acquisitions, LLC
P.O. Box 17210 Golden, Colorado United States of America

Liberty Acquisitions, LLC Fraud on an old account with no documents. Golden, Colorado

When I first started college in 2003, I was approached by US Bank to open a student account for free.  I opened the account and kept it in good standing until one day I ran my debit card for 1 penny more than I had.  All because of one cent my account went into a negative and then for years Liberty Acquisitions, LLC harassed and threatened me throughout my college career, as if that wasn't enough.  I asked for the bank statements and they have refused to supply me with them.  I am a broke unemployed college grad and they are still sending strange people out to my door at all hours of the night! They have served me with papers about 3 times, sending large threatening men out to my house at 9:30 at night. 1 penny has turned in $1000.00 and Liberty Acquisitions, LLC preys on the poor!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Acquisitions-LLC/Golden-Colorado-80402/Liberty-Acquisitions-LLC-Fraud-on-an-old-account-with-no-documents-Golden-Colorado-927941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Acquisitions, LLC