Complaint Review: Liberty Auto Sales

• Reported By: Thurman — Walker Louisiana United States of America
Liberty Auto Sales
1767 South Range Avenue Denham Springs, Louisiana United States of America

Liberty Auto Sales Unlawful Pay Wages Denham Springs, Louisiana

I have been working at Liberty Auto Sales for a few weeks. I was told I would be paid 250 a week cash. Well, once I start working I realize I am working 57 hours a week. Being paid less than 5 dollars and hour. I've tried to find websites to report him to the government so his next worker will be paid fairly or I can be compensated for all the work that I did for him but I couldn't find anywhere to file a complaint. I just feel I was really taken advantage of working in the sun and heat while it is over 100 degrees outside while I am being paid like an illegal immigrant. My name is Thurman Brown my email address is :  (((ROR redacted)))

If you have any questions, comments, or any helpful information please inform me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2011 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Auto-Sales/Denham-Springs-Louisiana-70726/Liberty-Auto-Sales-Unlawful-Pay-Wages-Denham-Springs-Louisiana-742479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Auto Sales