• Report: #1120923

• Updated: Tue, February 04, 2014

• Reported By: Coco — Los Molinos California
Liberty Bell Civil
9107 Wilshire Blvd. #450 Beverly Hills, California USA

Liberty Bell Civil, Juel,David Zink,Landon Collins,Pebbles Eviction Rescue, Don't Walk Yet need to be shut down! Totally scammed u Beverly Hills California

We were notified by Liberty Bell Civil Group on April 5 2013.  I wish to god I turned them down.  They promised us they could stop foreclosure on our home.  The payments started out @ 850.00 for 3 months then they dropped down to $299 a month.  I could not write them a check it had to be cash directly deposited into their accounts yes I said accounts the first 3 months payments of $850.00 a month went to Wells Fargo, the $299.00 a month went into a US Bank.  Everything at the beginning was perfect they phoned me weekly making sure everything was going good.  Then once they prepared the lawsuit for me to file I Juel became evil.  They didn't file a CM110 for me.  When I called to ask them about it I spoke to Thalia she was very nice then Juel took the phone and said we are busy here but I will ask David Zink if he will do it he also said I don't know why you can't do i!t I replied why did and am I paying your group for.  So when push became shove they filled out the form and emailed it to me. I thought we had all the forms we needed.  Mind you I paid them extra money to file that paperwork on the four people in our lawsuit.  So when we went before the judge I didn't have the CM110 forms for each defendant.  The Judge gave me another month to try to get the forms.

Have been call Liberty Bell Civil Group daily since the 16th of December; since that date I only spoke to an Alex who only called to make sure I made my payment for December!  I told Alex yes his response was we have changed our fax # and he gave me the new number and before I let him go I told him that I needed those four CM110's that I had paid the Firm to file he said he would have Juel give me a call : my response was he'll never call.  And I was right no one from the company has called me back!  All of them need to be sitting in a jail cell for scamming people out of their money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Bell-Civil/Beverly-Hills-California-90210/Liberty-Bell-Civil-JuelDavid-ZinkLandon-CollinsPebbles-Eviction-Rescue-Dont-Walk-Ye-1120923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Bell Civil