Complaint Review: Liberty Benefits Group

• Reported By:manahawkin New Jersey
Liberty Benefits Group
, New Jersey U.S.A.

Liberty Benefits Group ripoff attempt New Jersey

This company called me at work several times - they knew all my personal information and said I was pre-approved for a credit card I had been denied for in past from Visa. When I told them I was never denied for in past they got argumentative and told me I was too! And that Visa had sent them my info directly

When I questioned them they quickly got rude and hung up. They would not give me thier phone # or location or which specific visa company gave them my info.

Do not fall for this scam!!

manahawkin, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2005 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Benefits-Group/New-Jersey/Liberty-Benefits-Group-ripoff-attempt-New-Jersey-127875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Benefits Group