Complaint Review: Liberty Benefits Group

• Submitted: Tue, March 29, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 29, 2005

• Reported By:falls city Nebraska
Liberty Benefits Group
P.O. Box 5248 West Lebanon, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Liberty Benefits Group ripoff credit card to rebuild your credit West Lebanon New Hampshire

I was contacted by a nice lady asking me how I would like to be able to rebuild my credit by paying a small fee for a credit card.

I said yes she asked if I would like a visa or mastercard. I said a visa. she explained the fee would be 299.oo for the card. I gave her my bank info and the day to take this amount out.

She then started going into all this other information I asked her specifically but the 299.oo is for the visa card. She said yes. They told me "my card" would be here in 10 to 15 days It never showed up so I called the customer service number.(1-866-804-5470)

I stated this is not what i was suppossed to recieve and I wanted a refund he told me he would put in a request for the refund and to call back in a few days.

This time when I called back I spoke with John Gumn who said I had been denied. I explained this is not what she told me I would get I want a refund.. again denied.

They then told me they are just contracted out by liberty benefits group and could not give me any information. I plan to do what ever it takes to get my money back. If you have info on this or suggestions on how to get it back please let me know.

falls city, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2005 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Benefits-Group/West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire-03784/Liberty-Benefits-Group-ripoff-credit-card-to-rebuild-your-credit-West-Lebanon-New-Hampshir-136856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Benefits Group