Complaint Review: Liberty Benefits Package, LLC, Titanium Blue

• Submitted: Sun, March 03, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, March 03, 2002

• Reported By:Hinesville GA
Liberty Benefits Package, LLC, Titanium Blue
PO Box 231 Gloucester City, New Jersey U.S.A.

Titanium Blue, credit card rip-off

I received a yellow post card in the mail from Liberty Benefits Package, LLC. For an unsecured credit card $4,000 min. limit. After I called the #, I was told I would receive 2 credit cards with $2,000 credit limit each. I also had to pay 221.99 out of my bank account.

They took this out Aug. 3, 2001 and I was told 4 to 6 wks for delivery. Well after numerous phone calls when they would answer and 18 wks later I received a bunch of garbage. No credit cards. A Titanium Blue catalog with stuff I would never buy, and some applications for a bunch of S**t.

Anyway, this is pretty much what happened, a lot like everyone else's. I hope I can get my money back.

Thanks for all the info. this site is very imformative.

Evelyn
Hinesville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Benefits-Package-LLC-Titanium-Blue/Gloucester-City-New-Jersey-08030/Titanium-Blue-credit-card-rip-off-15679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Benefits Package, LLC, Titanium Blue