acquired

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2001
  • Updated: Sat, December 01, 2001

• Reported By:Inkster Mi
Liberty Benefits Package, LLC
P. O. Box 231 Gloucester City, New Jersey U.S.A.

Liberty Benefits Fake Out

*0:

*0:

I received a yellow card in the mailbox saying I was pre-approved for A credit card package with 2 cards, one for the company catalog and one for outside use. I contacted them and listen to the spill about the package and the bonus you will recieve along with it. It sounded very exciting but I failed to look it up, to see if it was legitimate.

That was on August 25, 01 As of now Dec 1, 01 I still have not recieved any package or any mail from this company. Although I continue to call, they continue to say they have no fulfillment date, and nothing to tell me as a potential. I asked for a supervisor and was told that there is not one in the Customer Service Dept. I also was told the reason for the delay was because of the terrorist attack, but as I can see from other people experience with this company this was just the excuse they need. I think it is sad that someone would not only take advantage of people, but try to use what happened to our country as a convience. I asked for a refund and cancellation of the package, and was told me by no means do they give any refunds, if you are not satisfied with their business to bad just don't do business with them in the future.

I am not only disatisfied with the delay of my package but the misinformation, and the rudeness of the customer service that they offer to people who are depending on them to be dependable.
Someone help! please! When I said I would contact my lawyer and the Better Business Bureau, they said whatever, CLICK!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Benefits-Package-LLC/Gloucester-City-New-Jersey-08030/Liberty-Benefits-Fake-Out-8444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Benefits Package, LLC