Complaint Review: Liberty Benefits Package, LLC

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2001

• Reported By:Bremerton WA
Liberty Benefits Package, LLC
P.O. Box 231 Gloucester, New Jersey U.S.A.

Liberty Benefits Package, LLC in Gloucester, NJ Ripped Me Off For $241.00 horrible fraud

*0:

I received a yellow card from Liberty, said I was pre-approved for a credit card guaranteed for $4000.00 line of credit plus lots of extra benefits and to call 1-800-279-9609 within 48 hours. I did call and was asked many questions, including my checking account number.

I questioned this but the guy was a slick talker. I ended up authorizing a $241.00 withdrawal from my account. This was almost 3 months ago. I called the phone number and talked to a woman after waiting 8 weeks. I asked her if she had record of this transaction. I told her the code on my card and she said yes, I was in their database and would receive my "package" via UPS within 7 days. That was a month ago.

I am on Social Security Disability and could not afford the $241, but I was foolish and believed these people. I want my money back, at the very least!!!

Their address was supposed to be Liberty Benefits Package, LLC, P.O. Box 231, Gloucester, NJ 08030 and the phone number was 1-800-279-9609. My "code" was 223094246. There must be others in the same situation. How do I go about suing these crooks? How do we stop this horrible fraud?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Benefits-Package-LLC/Gloucester-New-Jersey-08030/Liberty-Benefits-Package-LLC-in-Gloucester-NJ-Ripped-Me-Off-For-24100-horrible-fraud-7602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Benefits Package, LLC