Complaint Review: Liberty Benefits Package, LLC

• Submitted: Tue, March 16, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 16, 2004

• Reported By:Traverse City Michigan
Liberty Benefits Package, LLC
PO BOX 231 Gloucester, New Jersey U.S.A.

Liberty Benefits Package, LLC ripoff, scam, liars Gloucester New Jersey

I recieved a phone call soliciting for major credit card , they required a $299.00 fee and then I would supposedly be sent a major credit card within 25 business days. They deducted the money from my checking account on January 30, 2004. It is now March 16, 2004 and I have not recieved anything. I call the 1-800 #, and usually get an answering machine. I leave my phone # and ask them to call back, but they never do. I just want my $299.00 back now.

Doug
Traverse City, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2004 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Benefits-Package-LLC/Gloucester-New-Jersey-08030/Liberty-Benefits-Package-LLC-ripoff-scam-liars-Gloucester-New-Jersey-84102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Benefits Package, LLC