Complaint Review: Liberty Benefits Package

• Submitted: Sun, March 17, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, March 17, 2002

• Reported By:Chicago IL
Liberty Benefits Package
LLC P.O BOX Gloucester City, New Jersey U.S.A.

Liberty Benefits Package ripoff consumer rip-off fraud ripoff Gloucester City New Jersey

My name is Arkadiusz Wojtowicz I wrote you couple days ago about Liberty Benefits Package rip-off for $300.00 I am not sure how this specific report must look.
Last year in August I received notice that I can be approve for 4,000 I thought at that time that this will help me, how stupid and naive I was. When I called them to be approve to receive credit up to $4,000. They told me that I am already approved and that I will receive special bonus to go some place. They took my saving account # and they took $300.00 from it for above cause. However, everytime I call them about my package that I still did not receive anything from them they where saying it will come to you soon and will be delivered by UPS. So I waited. I called again and again, and again and nothing. After two months no one was picking a phone anymore.

Now I do not know what to do. I have copy of my statement from the bank and nothing else.

If you be so kind to help me get my money back. I will be very grateful.

Regards,

Arkadiusz
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Benefits-Package/Gloucester-City-New-Jersey-08030/Liberty-Benefits-Package-ripoff-consumer-rip-off-fraud-ripoff-Gloucester-City-New-Jersey-16968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Benefits Package