voices

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2002

• Reported By:florence or
Liberty Benefits Package,LCC
P.o. Box 231 Glouchester City, New Jersey U.S.A.

LLC Liberty Benefits Package...Ripped Me Off!!

In July of 2001 I recieved a card in the mail telling me I was approved for a $4,000.00 minimum credit limit with low interest rate and blah blah blah... I call the number and allow them to withdraw $221.99 from my checking account on August 30th of 2001. So called in October because i had not recieved anything and was given the reason for the delay was because of the terrorist attack... Called again in November and wanted my money back they said that was not possible since they have already sent off my package.... Called in December.... I was told would be here before Christmas... now Christmas has come and gone and I call the number again only to find it disconnected!! Looking them up on the internet now I see what a scam they are... now out all that money and I think they should pay!! I know now in the future I will be much smarter about something that sounds too good to be true probably is........ Im going to fight for my money back though. All I can do is try. Good Luck to you all and beware if they try to get you too!!

Brenda
florence, or

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Benefits-PackageLCC/Glouchester-City-New-Jersey-08030/LLC-Liberty-Benefits-PackageRipped-Me-Off-10430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Benefits Package,LCC