Complaint Review: Liberty Benefits Package,LLC

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2002

• Reported By:Sandown NH
Liberty Benefits Package,LLC
PO Box 231 Gloucester City, New Jersey U.S.A.

Liberty Benefits Package,LLC is a big Rip-off

Liberty Benefits Package,LLC sent me a yellow card in the mail as well. I called them in October of 2001 to recieve my card. The last time I called them it was December 31st,2001 and they told me that the package was getting put together as we spoke and I would receive it sometimes in January. Needless to say I never received my package or card and they took $241.99 from my checking account.

Now when I call I get call can not be completed PUANY. But on November of 2001 I received by mail another card very, very simular to the yellow one.

This time it is blue and it says everything identical except for this time they call themselves Titanium Blue member benefits.

The same credit line, the same vacation package, the same interest rate, I mean identical! They are even both located in New Jersey. If anyone gets this card, please do not apply for it, it is the same scam. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS CARD!

Joseph
Sandown, NH

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Benefits-PackageLLC/Gloucester-City-New-Jersey-08030/Liberty-Benefits-PackageLLC-is-a-big-Rip-off-12388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Benefits Package,LLC