Complaint Review: Liberty Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, October 16, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, June 11, 2005

• Reported By:GLEN ELLYN Illinois
Liberty Benefits
4449 Eastern Way 2nd Floor Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

Liberty Benefits, Credit Enhancement Services, Frederick d**k liberty benefits scams, credit card ripoff, false promises Columbus Ohio

*Consumer Suggestion: CONTACT THE Cdn "COMPETITION BUREAU"

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact Montreal Media if You were scammed.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I WAS RIPOOFF FOUND THEM IN FLORIDA

*Author of original report: Reply: I TOO WAS SCAMMED

*Consumer Comment: I TOO WAS SCAMMED

*Author of original report: Bickford Cottage aka Liberty Services, same scam under another new name

These companies Liberty Benefits, Credit enhancement Services, and their owner Frederick d**k have a unbelieveable credit card scam going.

The easiest way to show anyone is to direct them to the FTC website. Check this address

www.ftc.gov/os/2002/04/cescmplnt.htm

I am seeing this scam very widespread, there has been another change to the FTC's which I have not seen yet but the additional names defendants is a page itself (all owned by Frederick d**k).

I was lucky enough to cancel my transaction quickly enough to prevent any transaction taking place but be wary. I have already filed a complaint with the FTC.

Please read this lawsuit so if they call you, you know what to do. All of his companies are on the FTC's Hot List.

Steve
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2003 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Benefits/Columbus-Ohio-43219/Liberty-Benefits-Credit-Enhancement-Services-Frederick-Dick-liberty-benefits-scams-cred-69305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Benefits

#1 Consumer Suggestion

CONTACT THE Cdn "COMPETITION BUREAU"

AUTHOR: Daniel - (U.S.A.)

Bust Jason Kastner, Mitch Kastner, Ron Corber, Tracy Bascove, William Martell etc...

Contact Montreal media outlets,namely, CFCF 12 News.
Mention their names, and that you'll gladly interview.

The Canadian Polica just have to be up to something...(my calculated opinion based on credible evidence)

Hurrah Folks, keep the fires burning. We'll NEVER get money back, and the owners have probably tucked their money somewhere safe, but we CAN expose them!!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Contact Montreal Media if You were scammed.

AUTHOR: Daniel - (U.S.A.)

If you have been scammed with the offer of a credit card, for an "processing fee", there is a chance that the company may actually have been a Montreal based operation. It's owners got rich on this one, and the TV news channels are thinking about doing a story on them. If you were scammed by "Beneficial Client Care" or "Royal Credit Solutions", or some other named company, then contact CFCF News in Montreal. The consumer watchdog segment is called "12 on your side". Contact them and say you'll be interviewed. They may ask you what you were going to do with the credit cards you never got.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I WAS RIPOOFF FOUND THEM IN FLORIDA

AUTHOR: VICKIE - (U.S.A.)

I was ripoff i have bad credit ,one morning i got a telephone call from them ,i have know cluse how the got my number,the information i got from them is that this service will help build my credit .IT it close to christmas i thougth it will help me out this chistmas hoilday,but they withdraw $300 DOLLARS ON 9/23/2004 I not recevice anything from this company ,i have been calling them fot 2 month now and they are just giving me the run round.iwas told by them that ican not get my money back until i send them the package back,one thing i never got a package.The office hang the phone up on me.

Reply: I TOO WAS SCAMMED

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Read the link on this page for directions on how to get your money back through the bank. It is very imformative and gives a solid explanation on what to do no matter what stage in the process you are.

Also, I would contact the FTC immediately (877) 382-4357 and file a complaint. Although they will not be able to help resolve your immediate problems the more people that come forward the better chance these companies are shut down and their officers get locked up.

Sorry I could not be more help but I think the section on credit card scams and how to get your money back will answer your questions and get you started in the right direction, read it through right away, the longer you wait the tougher it gets.

Do not give up, call the FTC and if you have already paid and are unable to get a refund contact your states attorney office.

I TOO WAS SCAMMED

AUTHOR: Jose - (U.S.A.)

I was also SCAMMED, i posted another report here about them.

I need help finding out how to cancel their order.

That is the link to my report. I closed my Checking account in fear of them charging their fee since they would not let me cancel.

So if you have any information on how to cancel the order placed with a postdated ACH transaction i would greatly appreciate it.

Bickford Cottage aka Liberty Services, same scam under another new name

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Just thought I would add yet another of the growing names these scam artists are using:

Bickford Cottage
4040 E 55th St
Davenport, IA 52807

(563)322-0000

If I find more names and address I will post them.