Complaint Review: Liberty Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, January 26, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2004

• Reported By:Wahiawa Hawaii
Liberty Benefits
4449 Easton Way 2nd Fl Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

Liberty Benefits ripoff Columbus Ohio

Liberty Benefits promised me a $2000 card for a fee of $299. They withdrew my money without my permission so i got worried.

It has only been a month but I went on the Internet to find this company and I came across this website. I found a lot of scams this company had pulled. This website help me alot cause I am in the process of getting my money back from my bank.

Libery Benefits didn't even give me a real telephone number on my bank statement. They knew my address when they called so I thought it was a company i tried to get a credit card from off the Internet. I see now no information is safe on the Internet.

Wahiawa, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2004 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Benefits/Columbus-Ohio-43219/Liberty-Benefits-ripoff-Columbus-Ohio-78189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Benefits