Complaint Review: Liberty Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, January 22, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, January 22, 2004

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
Liberty Benefits
4449 Easton Way 2nd Fl Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

Liberty Benefits ripoff promised a 2000 Master card for a fee of 299.00 They withdrew the 299.00 on 11/21/03 but has not delivered in package or credit card Columbus Ohio

Money was withdrawn from my account on 11-21-03 for 299.00. I was promised a master card with a 2000.00 approval limit. I was given several dates for the package to be sent to me. As of today, I have not received anything.

The customer service department said the mailing warehouse was closed over the Christmas holidays, so that delayed the mailing. But, they have give me several dates that I should have received the Master Card and the other information.

I have contacted my bank and put in a request to reverse this transaction. My request was made prior to the 60 days indicated in the rip off report.

Jackie
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2004 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Benefits/Columbus-Ohio-43219/Liberty-Benefits-ripoff-promised-a-2000-Master-card-for-a-fee-of-29900-They-withdrew-the-77831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Benefits