Complaint Review: Liberty Benefits

• Updated: Mon, December 08, 2003

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Liberty Benefits
mycreditcardfinder.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Liberty Benefits - Liberty BS 1877-246-0641 - Liberty Benefits Services Looking for People With Bad Credit Libety Benefits will Rip You Off New Jersey Nationwide

I am a young lady re-establishing my credit after completing Chapter 13. I applied for a credit card on line. I got at work from Operator EV046 wanting to speak to me about the credit card I had applied. Gullable a wanting to start over I fell for the scam. Maria Dhillon was the namethe lady used saying I need to pay $299.00 for my credit card secured. and thatmy bank account would be charged. After I gave her my bank information.

I thought about it and called back to cancel the transaction and the number was busy for two days. I finally reach a rude woman who said I can not cancel and that I should kiss the money goodbye she hung up.

I called my bank to try to put a stop payment on and customer service lady said she needed the name of the company and how it would post and not knowing it I could Stop Payment . On November 17, 2003 $299.00 was debited from my account without my permission because i tried to canceland it got worst they debited my account again on November 28,2003 for $299.00 more.

My bank rep said she would send me the forms I need to refute these debits and place a stop payment. I searched the net for Liberty Benefits and Rip-Off came up with the rip -off liberty benefits do and help to get me on the road to getting my money back. I am normally a good shopper beware consumer. I am not rich and I need my money back really, really, bad.

Princess
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2003 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Benefits/nationwide/Liberty-Benefits-Liberty-BS-1877-246-0641-Liberty-Benefits-Services-Looking-for-People-74448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Benefits