Complaint Review: Liberty Buick

• Updated: Thu, February 27, 2014

• Reported By: Jason — Chandler Arizona
Liberty Buick
Peoria, Arizona USA

Liberty Buick Took over 3 months to get a navigation DVD on the car I purchased. I filed a BBB complaint and the GM of Liberty lied in his response. Also the dash in the car was cracked and they hid it with a dash mat, but never disclosed it was there, probably my fault for not looking, but a poor ethical way to do business. Be ware before you deal with Liberty Buick! Peoria Arizona

I purchased my vehicle from Libert Buick at a tent sale on 11/15/13. The navigation disk was missing, but the sales person said it was back at the dealership and he would mail it to me.  It turns out the disk was not at the dealership and they had to order it. I was the one who followed up on this, the people from the dealership never were proactive to contact me. After a couple months, I called again and my sales person assured me that he was going to order it and it would take 7-10 days for me to recieve it. After about 15 days, I filed a BBB complaint. All of a sudent I am getting calls from the sales person and the GM. The salesman, tells me the disk just came in and he wanted to get it tio me ASAP, I think he was insinuating that I drive to the dealership to pick it up. I said he could mail it to me, he wanted to use fded ex so he could track it and he said he wouldfed ex it over night. I gave my work address so someone could sign for it if needed.  This conversation was on Monday 2/17 (Presidents Day) he said, I will have to wait till Tuesday to Fed Ex it and I should get it on Wednesday 2/19. I did, but the best part is the responce to the BBB on 2/20 from the GM.... A total lie

First of all, I would like to apologize for the inconvience.  I'm glad we were able to resolve this issue today over the phone.  I was not aware of the situation until I had seen your email.  I went ahead and ordered you a navigation disc and it will be shipped directly to your address on file. You should be recieving it within the next couple of days. I encourage you to notify me if it has not arrived by the end of next week.  Here at Liberty Buick we strive for 100% customer satisfaction with each and every person.  If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly via email or by telephone.  Once again, I apologize for any delay and we thank you for both your understanding and your business.

The kicker is that the dash was cracked when I bought it, but I did not notice, because their was a dash mat covering it. My bad for not looking, but when I cleaned the car a week or so later, I found the reciept from the dealership of the dash mat they purchased and installed to cover the crack and failed to disclose this wehn I purchased the vehicle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Buick/Peoria-Arizona/Liberty-Buick-Took-over-3-months-to-get-a-navigation-DVD-on-the-car-I-purchased-I-filed-1127144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Buick