Complaint Review: Liberty Discount Club, Last Chance Cash Advance and Grocery Club Discount Service, UclipUsave

• Submitted: Fri, February 05, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 05, 2010

• Reported By: coffin1970 — Tieton Washington United States of America
Internet, Washington United States of America

Liberty Discount Club, Last Chance Cash Advance and Grocery Club Discount Service, UclipUsave u save coupons Took Money Out of My Account Without my Authorization Internet, Washington

I noticed that two unauthorized transactions were on my account by Liberty Discount Club and U Save Coupons.  I tried to contact them and all I got was a recording to leave a message.  I then went on the internet to see if I could get a refund through the internet and there is no place.  I then called my bank and they told me that this is what happens to when you try to take out an advance.  They told me that I would get a refund on the two transactions and that I needed to close my account and reopen another one.  They told me that was the only way to keep this from happening again.  So I guess I will go and close my account the next available day I can.  This is not right and something should be done about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2010 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Discount-Club-Last-Chance-Cash-Advance-and-Grocery-Club-Discount-Service-UclipUsave/Internet-Washington-/Liberty-Discount-Club-Last-Chance-Cash-Advance-and-Grocery-Club-Discount-Service-UclipUs-565226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Discount Club, Last Chance Cash Advance and Grocery Club Discount Service, UclipUsave