Complaint Review: Liberty Discount Club - Last Chance Cash Advance and Grocery Club Discount Service - UclipUsave

• Submitted: Thu, August 12, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, August 12, 2010

• Reported By: TWEET200587 — HENDERSON Nevada United States of America
10869 N. Scottsdale Rd #103-176 Scottdale, Arizona United States of America

Liberty Discount Club - Last Chance Cash Advance and Grocery Club Discount Service - UclipUsave Last Chance Payday Company stole money from my Checking Account Scottdale, Arizona

I applied for a Pay Day Loan on one site, and I was directed to Last Chance Pay Day Advance. I did not give Liberty Discount Club authorization to create a check on my account. This happen to me June 15, 2010, and I contacted my bank to ask them about this charge. I found out it was Liberty Discount Club so, I contacted them. Here are the steps that I was given, and I just received my money yesterday finally(August 11, 2010). They took 34.19 out of my account. Liberty Discount is going to cancel the subscription, and tell you to go to their refund page to tell you it was declined. I was very persistent, and I called and threaten them everyday until, I got my money.

1. Call your bank to report the charge
            2. Close your acct
            3. Call Liberty Discount to let them know you closed your acct, Do Not give out your new account number.
            4. Contact your bank to get a copy of the charge, date your acct was closed, bank statement of charge, and Call Liberty Discount Club to get their fax number to fax paperwork to their Refund Dept.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Discount-Club-Last-Chance-Cash-Advance-and-Grocery-Club-Discount-Service-UclipUsave/Scottdale-Arizona-85254/Liberty-Discount-Club-Last-Chance-Cash-Advance-and-Grocery-Club-Discount-Service-Uclip-631145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Discount Club - Last Chance Cash Advance and Grocery Club Discount Service - UclipUsave