Complaint Review: Liberty Discount Club, Last Chance Cash Advance and Grocery Club Discount Service, UclipUsave

• Submitted: Wed, March 24, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 24, 2010

• Reported By: larry — burien Washington United States of America
internet, California United States of America

Liberty Discount Club, Last Chance Cash Advance and Grocery Club Discount Service, UclipUsave last chance cash advance,grorcey club discount service,u clip u save liberty discount club took 34,19 from my checking acount also with a fake check with a number of 333856. internet, California

Liberty discount club has stolen 34.19 from my checking acount with a fake check with a check number of 333856 I just opened my new account and have not even had a chance to write a check yet and my checks numbers start at 100,It started with applying for a cash advance loan that i was denied for,About a week later my account had become overdrawn and  i knew that i had money in my account so I went through my account summery online and came accross this fake check in the amount of 34.19 made out to liberty dicount club I instantly called my bank and then the phone number on the fake check and to my supprise some lady awnsered the phone i began to explain and she gave me a report number and a web site for complaints apoligized for the mistake and directed me to fill out there form and she said with in 72 hours my money would be returned to my account well i did what she told me to do and I still have not seen my money and again someone somehow managed to get another 99.97 out of my account a week later the funny thing is i just opened this acount and the only time i used my account number was to apply for this last chance cash loan also known as liberty discount club and either they sold my information or they figured out how to still another 99.97 from my account only this time the somehow made it look like a pos signuture withdrawl from mt account I have read other complaints about this outfit and they match my complaint to a tee.so beware of this scam and I hope these no good thevies get what they deserve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2010 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Discount-Club-Last-Chance-Cash-Advance-and-Grocery-Club-Discount-Service-UclipUsave/internet-California-/Liberty-Discount-Club-Last-Chance-Cash-Advance-and-Grocery-Club-Discount-Service-UclipUs-584854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Discount Club, Last Chance Cash Advance and Grocery Club Discount Service, UclipUsave