Complaint Review: Liberty Discount Club - Last Chance Cash Advance and Grocery Club Discount Service - UclipUsave

• Submitted: Thu, April 15, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, April 15, 2010

• Reported By: ASSUNTA — Wind Gap Pennsylvania United States of America

Liberty Discount Club - Last Chance Cash Advance - Grocery Club Discount Service - UclipUsave I applied for a loan online. (desperate) I did not take a loan from any one but my checking account was debited $34.19 under TELEBANC Internet

I applied on line for a loan. Many, numerous, pop-ups appeared. I closed them all except one and I do not remember which one. I put info for a loan but never accepted a loan. Did not answer phone calls or e-mails. I did not take a loan out.

My checking account was debited $34.19 for this Liberty Discount Club that I did not apply for and they claim they have all my info so I must have signed up.

Assunta

Wind Gap, Pa.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2010 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Discount-Club-Last-Chance-Cash-Advance-and-Grocery-Club-Discount-Service-UclipUsave/internet/Liberty-Discount-Club-Last-Chance-Cash-Advance-Grocery-Club-Discount-Service-UclipUs-593448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Discount Club - Last Chance Cash Advance and Grocery Club Discount Service - UclipUsave

structures