Complaint Review: Liberty First Financial Or Priority First Financial

• Submitted: Mon, February 05, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, February 05, 2007

• Reported By:Winchester Indiana
Liberty First Financial Or Priority First Financial
libertyfirstfinancial.com Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Liberty First Financial Or Priority First Financial This company took my money and ran Champlain New York

I was a single mother and a full time student at the time I got the phone call stating I could get up to 30,000 in free money from the government. I thought that this would be a wonderful way to help me in my time of need. They wanted $299.99 for the lawyer fees and other things that they were suppose to help me out with.

I borrowed money from family to get this grant. I got the package after phone call after phone call to get my grant package. I turned in the inforamtion that they needed to help me find the right grant. The package that I recieved was nothing. It told me how to apply for welfare.

I called the company back and told them that this information is useless to me and I want a refund. I was told after I sent them back my package and called them back with a confirmation number from the post office I would recieve my refund of $299.99 within 30 days. it has been more than 30 days and I still have not recieved my refund.

I called this morning and was told that the company was out of business and I am out of luck on gettng my money back. How does a person like me get the refund back??

Michelle
Winchester, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2007 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-First-Financial-Or-Priority-First-Financial/Champlain-New-York-12919/Liberty-First-Financial-Or-Priority-First-Financial-This-company-took-my-money-and-ran-Cha-234442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty First Financial Or Priority First Financial