Complaint Review: Liberty First Financial

• Submitted: Fri, January 26, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 26, 2007

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Liberty First Financial
1117 Desert Lane Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Liberty First Financial Ripoff concerning prequalified Government grants Las Vegas Nevada

In April of 2006 I received a post card about qualifying for a $5000 or more Government Grant. This was to help with my education. I was told the application fee was $369.00 and forms would be arriving in four to six weeks. In May 2006 I paid for the application and did recieve some forms, but never got a response back.

I called "customer service" several times and kept getting the run around. They told me they were behind and if I waited 10 days I should recieve a report,so I did. Still nothing. This continued for several months with the same response.

Finally, I called one last time to request a refund and I was told the company went out of business and they would be sending me a report with a voucher for a vacation. I had a gut feeling this was a ripoff so I researched it and found people with simular experiences in their Rip Off Report.

I will try to get my money back, but do not know if I will succeed. I find myself extremely pissed off that I gave what little money I had in hopes of getting this grant to help me pay for school. These companies are a bunch of scam and rip off artists and should be in prison.

Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2007 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-First-Financial/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Liberty-First-Financial-Ripoff-concerning-prequalified-Government-grants-Las-Vegas-Nevada-232790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty First Financial