Complaint Review: Liberty First Financial

• Submitted: Sun, October 08, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, October 08, 2006

• Reported By:bernville Pennsylvania
Liberty First Financial
1117 Desert Lane Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Liberty First Financial grant ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

We got a postcard from Liberty First Financial, saying that we qualified for a gaverment grant for up to $5000.00. We called and gave our information, and they sent us a packet to fill out.

We filled out the questions, and sent it in. I then called to see how long it would take till we heard anything, and I was told we would hear something in about 6 weeks.

We sent the check in around June, and I still have not heard anything from them. We would like to know what we can do, to get our money back.

I still haven't heard anything from them, and when I call, all I get is a recording, saying that they are not in at the time.

We sent them a check by phone for $369.00, thinking this was real, as that I could have used that money to pay my bills, now that I am out of a job.

Michele
bernville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2006 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-First-Financial/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Liberty-First-Financial-grant-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-214794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty First Financial