Complaint Review: Liberty Ford Randallstown

• Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: Natasha — Pikesville Maryland
Liberty Ford Randallstown
9311 Liberty Rd Randallstown, Maryland USA

Liberty Ford Randallstown Not stopping until I get Justice! Randallstown Maryland

I bought a car from Liberty Ford Randallstown on November 26, 2012. Since I have had this car, I have had so many problems that I no longer want the car. I have to replace a tire, my radio hasn't been working for 3 months, my windows roll up slowly, my back windows if I roll them down, I have to wait 10-15 mins to roll them back up or turn the car completely off to roll them back up, and I've had to replace the front brakes and rotors and they told me that my brakes were fine.

In the beginning before I got the car, I asked them to give me new brakes and rotors, a new battery, an oil change and new tires. They only things they did were give me a new battery, replaced two tires (don't know which two tires), new back brakes and rotors and my oil change. They couldn't even tell me which two tires they replaced.

Ever since then, I have been spending money to get things done and I've only had the car 6 months and I shouldn't have to kick out money already for things that I shouldn't have to worry about until further down the line. My mother and I called the owner and spoke with him about the problems and he told me to bring the car back.

Little did he tell me that I had to do a new credit application for the car. All he told me to do was bring the car back to get another one. I went to the dearlership on a Saturday and spent 5 hours in there to accomplish nothing.

I went back on that Monday and still the same results. The general manager got nasty with me and told me what my options were. So I just had to leave.

I have mentioned to them on one or more occasion about my brakes, radio and windows. They keep telling that I haven't said anything. Just because its not documented doesn't mean that it wasn't mentioned. I'm so tired of this car and I believe that I got a bad Nissan.

All I wanted was another car but now I want the money I put down on it back and for them to pay off the car. I'm so dissatifited with the vehicle and Liberty Ford and there customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Ford-Randallstown/Randallstown-Maryland-21133/Liberty-Ford-Randallstown-Not-stopping-until-I-get-Justice-Randallstown-Maryland-1054333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Ford Randallstown