Complaint Review: Liberty Ford Randallstown

• Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: Natasha — Pikesville Maryland
Liberty Ford Randallstown
9311 Liberty Rd Randallstown, Maryland USA

Liberty Ford Randallstown Not stopping until I get Justice! Randallstown Maryland

I bought my car November 26, 2012. Since I have had my car, I've been having problems. I have had to replace my front brakes and rotors, my radio stopped working 3 months ago, the side of my bumper on the driver side sticks out, had to replace a tire, my windows roll up slowly and my back windows if I roll them down, I have to wait 10-15 mins to roll them back up or turn the car completely off and roll them up when I turn it back on.

Before I received the car, I asked them to replace the battery, 4 new tires, an oil change, and the brakes and rotors. When I received the car, I found out they only gave me two tires, new back brakes and rotors, my oil change, and battery. I asked which two tires did they replaced, no one could tell me.

My mother and I called the owner and he said himself, Mr. Ed Gelin because I'm not happy to bring the car back and get another one. Little did I know I had to do another credit application to get another one.

I spent 5 hours in the dearlership on a Saturday to accomplish nothing. So he asked me to wait until Monday and someone would get back to me. I went up there on that Monday and still did not accomplish anything. Mr. Steve Knowles is very unprofessional and has horrible customer service skills.

He got very nasty with me and told me the only options I had and I had to leave after that. I'm very displeased with this dealership and the service I have received. Now I'm at a point where I want them to take the car back, pay it off and I want my down payment back.

I have said something to the dearlership about all of these problems and they claim I haven't said anything because everything that I say is not documented. Just because its not all documented, doesn't mean that I didn't say anything.

Anyone who is reading this, Do Not Buy a Car from Liberty Ford Randallstown Ever! Please take your money and credit somewhere else! I won't stop unitl I get Justice about this car!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Ford-Randallstown/Randallstown-Maryland-21133/Liberty-Ford-Randallstown-Not-stopping-until-I-get-Justice-Randallstown-Maryland-1054348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Ford Randallstown