Complaint Review: Liberty Garage Doors

• Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: jaq — Surf City USA California United States of America
Liberty Garage Doors
1006 S Hathaway Street #E Santa Ana, California United States of America

Liberty Garage Doors Liberty Doors, Anthony Garulle incomplete installation, stolen property, inadequate communication Santa Ana, California

We hired Anthony to install custom entry doors at our home.

The worker he had with him destroyed our door jam, which Anthony repaired. All was well until he received his last payment, with work left to do on the door. Since the job took longer than it should have, he offered to modify some screens we had bought at his shop. The last time I saw him was on 9./20/12. When he cashed my check. He made several commitments to come back, and never did.
The last straw was when he promised to come over on Saturday 10/27/12, my husband and I waited for him to show up at the time he gave, and he never did.

I looked up his contractor license and on the date I looked it up, it was suspended.. go figure.

To date, he has still not returned the property I gave him in good faith to repair as he said he would, still missing hardware on my door, and the door is starting to crack on a seem. I would say stay away, or at least do not pay until everything (including all the little details are complete) then pay him.

While I did call to file a police report I was told it was a civil matter and I would have to take him to court... Off we go..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Garage-Doors/Santa-Ana-California-92705/Liberty-Garage-Doors-Liberty-Doors-Anthony-Garulle-incomplete-installation-stolen-proper-965696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Garage Doors