Complaint Review: Liberty Generator

• Updated: Wed, November 27, 2013

• Reported By: Robert — East Kilbride Alabama
Liberty Generator
, Select State/Province USA

Liberty Generator Impossible to make this generator of the amount quoted, it is a scam that should be stopped internet

*General Comment: Refund Request

*Consumer Comment: liberty generator 2.0

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Update on our guide to make it more affordable for everyone

i purchased a product from the internet called a liberty generator, supposedly to be able to generate gas to fuel various impliments around your house so that anybody can stop using power from the grid and be self efficient for around $200.00 more or less, there is no way this could be achieved, (not in a million years), this so-called invention is a scam what is required is payment first then a video is shown how to dig a hole in the garden and smooth plaster and fiberglas around it, the body of this questionable generator shown would cost a lot of moneyand the amount of gas from it is laughable to see when it needs a li-lo to work, save your money this so-called generator is a joke. I want my money back!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2013 02:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Generator/Select-StateProvince/Liberty-Generator-Impossible-to-make-this-generator-of-the-amount-quoted-it-is-a-scam-th-1102520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Generator

#1 General Comment

Refund Request

AUTHOR: Maureen - ()

You say above that all a person needs to do to get a refund if they are dissatisfied is to send a Refund Request support ticket.  I did that on December 2 which was well within my 60 day window.  Each time I have gotten one stall tactic response after another.  There are now 24 messages back and forth on this same ticket and I still don't have my refund as of March 13.  The last 2 responses from your company are an exact copy and paste of each other asking me to try your new products that I do not want.  These two responses came after somebody finally told me that my refund had been processed and after I waited 2 weeks to receive it before asking for the status.

People should know that your money back guarantee is not as easy as you lead them to believe nor is it processed in a timely manner like you indicate in your rebuttal.

liberty generator 2.0

AUTHOR: beerhunter - ()

I have to  agree with the other complaint ther is no way possible to build one of thease for the quoted price the very min is at least a thousand dollars and a gas ginny has alot of maintence that they fail to tell you and they are not menat to be ran on the fuel you say it will but they are desinged to run on gasoline any other fuel will harm the internal parts of the engine also the gas ginny is not made to run 24/7 this is a complete rippoff and you dont respond to my direct emails from your site and you claim to have all emails answered  right away and this info you are selling is all over the net for free  in short the liberty generator is a complete rippoff!!! and I as well  want my money back !!!!!!!  do not buy this product

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Update on our guide to make it more affordable for everyone

AUTHOR: LibertyGenerator - ()

We realized that fiberglass and a plastic dome is not something that anybody has laying around, so we decided to build a new version, called Liberty Generator v2.0. The new version has been offered for free to all the clients who purchased the first version of our guide.

We are offering a refund durring a 60 day perriod, but a ticked must be submitted to www.libertygenerator.com/support/ with the subject "Refund Request", the order ID need to be included or the e-mail address that has been used to process the order and we will send a full refund right away. The refund is processed in the same day that it has been submitted, but it will take up to 4 days to have it back into the bank account.

We try very hard to make everybody happy watching our guides, but the truth is that there will always be a small percetage (5-7%) of people that are very sceptic that the system we built works and that they can build it very cheap as well. The idea is to show people the principle of building something and they should adapt in order to build it from everything they have laying around. In the same percentage of people you also find people that are just curious to see what's the content in this guide, without an intention to build such a device or system and they just ask for money back.

I am not trying to discredit anybody, but I think that is more important to have your own opinion about a particular product, we are offering money back and you can try it for 60 days, it's a guarantee offered by clickbank.com in the first place, which is a huge payment platform that takes care well of it's users.

If there are more people who feel that they've been ripped off by purchasing any of our guides, we feel very sorry and will be more than happy to have your money refunded and support all the costs for file hosting and payment processing. So if you paid $30 for our guide, you will get the exact amount into your bank account, no hidden costs for refunds or payment processing.