Complaint Review: Liberty International - Global Freedom Phone

• Updated: Tue, October 06, 2009

• Reported By: Kate — Dallas Texas USA
Liberty International - Global Freedom Phone
libertyintenational.net Internet United States of America

Liberty International - Global Freedom Phone WOW Mobile No products, services delivered; cannot speak to a live person Internet

*Author of original report: **Update** on Liberty International - WowMobile

I ordered what I thought was a legit business along with products and services for the WOW Mobile service which had unlimited texting, data and so on.  I guess it was TOO GOOD to be true.  After 3 weeks of not receiving any products/servcies from the company I called the number listed.  The number ONLY has a pre-recorded voice that says you have to send them an e-mail to their customer service department.  What legit business doesn't have a person you can talk to??  So I sent an e-mail and told them I had not received any products/services and wanted a refund.  They told me I COULD NOT receive a refund.  I then told them again that I have not recevied anything from the company and wanted my entire purchase price back from them.  They then sent back an e-mail saying they would forward this to their accounting department.  I didn't heard back from anyone.  I have since contacted the BBB, my bank and an attorney trying to get my money back.  This seems to be a scam and a not very reliable copany that is making hype claims about their products and services which no one has even seen yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2009 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-International-Global-Freedom-Phone/internet/Liberty-International-Global-Freedom-Phone-WOW-Mobile-No-products-services-delivered-c-502105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty International - Global Freedom Phone

**Update** on Liberty International - WowMobile

AUTHOR: Kate - (USA)

Finally the accounting department contacted me and told me they would refund my entire purchase amount and I see that they have done that today.  That makes me happy so I'm updating this complaint and letting people know this after my first report.