Complaint Review: Liberty League International. Additional DBA Names: LLI, Liberty League Marketing System

• Submitted: Fri, June 15, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 15, 2007

• Reported By:San Dimas California
14300 N. Northsight Blvd. #210, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Liberty League International. Additional DBA Names: LLI, Liberty League Marketing System LLI - In Violation of: Pyramid Scheme, Consumer Fraud and Misrepresentation to name a few, work at home Scottsdale Arizona

*Author of original report: Liberty League International

If you would like to see evidence of Court Cases against Liberty League International, go to: http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov - Civil Court Case Information - Case History. Case Number: CV2006-005413

Well, I don't know where to start. I quit my job a year ago to stay home and rasie my children. I have worked consistently for the last 20 years. I decided to check out some "stay at home positions" on the internet.

I came across this captivating website: "www.ceoofmylife.com" "stay at home moms" and filled out my information. To my surprise, someone actually called me back. Yes, I am one of the idiots who joined the company without doing my homework beforehand.

I took money out of my 401K account just to pay for the "Beyond Freedom Program, Liberty Conference, and Summit Conference" all at once. See you get this 10% discount, which you think is a deal, but really it's not. You are pressured into thinking that if you buy all three, you will get qualified as an "Advisor" quicker to turn more of a profit.

Let me tell you, this is BS! They just want to get your money up front so they can deposit it in a timely manner; by the time you find out this business is fraudulent, there's not a d**n thing you can do to recover your money!

I am in this business for at least $40K. I am very sick to even think about it! I have lost my retirement that I have worked so hard for at my last job and have nothing to show for it!

I had worked this business very aggressively for 4 months, and have not made a d**n dime. I had put in at least 60 hours a week, not to mention the leads I had to purchase (of course from Liberty League). I talked with my Advisor and told him I just could not afford to put another penny into the business.

Well, I'm sure you all can imagine what happended. I gave him 2 days to think about my proposition or else I was turning it over to my attorney. Needless to say, I have not heard back from him.

To wrap it up, all I can say is buyer beware and do all your investigating before you put out any money! By the way, if you used your credit card to make any of the purchases, I would suggest filling out an affidavit to try to recover your money that way.

SDM
San Dimas, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2007 12:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-League-International-Additional-DBA-Names-LLI-Liberty-League-Marketing-System/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Liberty-League-International-Additional-DBA-Names-LLI-Liberty-League-Marketing-System-L-254642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty League International. Additional DBA Names: LLI, Liberty League Marketing System

Liberty League International

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

This issue has been resolved to my satisfaction.