Complaint Review: Liberty League International LLC

• Submitted: Sat, November 24, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2007

• Reported By:New York New York
Liberty League International LLC
14300 N. Northsight Blvd, Suite 210 Scottsdale Arizona 85260 Nationwide U.S.A.

Liberty League International LLC I was ripped off by Liberty League of Promises to guarenttee me a six figure salary Scottsdale arizona

*Author of original report: update

*Consumer Suggestion: Alan Nettles quit LLI months ago. New LLI lawsuit filed 11-07-2007

In February of 2006, I was contacted by a Liberty League representative regarding a homebased business because the add semeed unreal but wanted to start my homebased business. After speaking to the representatives (Alan nettles) he explained that he can have be earned six figures less than a year. If I am willing to learn the business and the investment would only cost 1,499 to get start once in fees after fees were needed to go further. by end of this never ending cycle I was in $50,000 deep and didn't have anymore to give. I had taken out loans and all kinds of money to try to achieve the sucess that he said I can obtain. In the end, I contact the Arizona attorney General and they said I needed to do all these other things. I ran around so much because no one was being helpful until I got tired but very discourage and lost all faith in having a home based business. I am still out of $50,000 and I want it back. I have since been working extremely hard to get that money back but it has been a struggle with three kids and many other responsiblities...

Anonymous
New York, NY

GetLiberty
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2007 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-League-International-LLC/nationwide/Liberty-League-International-LLC-I-was-ripped-off-by-Liberty-League-of-Promises-to-guarent-286485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty League International LLC

update

AUTHOR: Getliberty - (U.S.A.)

In February of 2006, I was contacted by a Liberty League representative regarding a homebased business. After looking for several months this one seemed legit and I wanted to start my homebased business. After speaking to the representatives (Alan nettles) he explained that he can have be earning six figures in less than a year. He went through the process and it did't seem too complicated. He asked, If I was willing to learn the business, he would teach me and the investment would only cost 1,499 to get start once in fees after fees were needed to go further. by end of this never ending cycle I was in $50,000 deep and didn't have anymore to give. I had taken out loans and all kinds of money to try to achieve the sucess that he said I can obtain. In the end, I contact the Arizona attorney General and they said I needed to do all these other things. I ran around so much because no one was being helpful until I got tired and very discourage. I lost all faith in having a home based business. I am still out of $50,000 and I want it back. I have since been working extremely hard to get that money back but it has been a struggle with three kids and many other responsiblities...

I want my money back and I am will to fight to get it back....This is so wrong....

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Alan Nettles quit LLI months ago. New LLI lawsuit filed 11-07-2007

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

This is why LLI has had legal issues, why the Arizona Attorney General fined them $115,000 in May 2006, and made LLI publish an income disclosure showing what people really earn in LLI. The Arizona AG also had LLI give back numerous refunds to people who bought their Beyond Freedom and conference ticket like you, minus the advisor's profit cut. The sad part is since Alan pocketed most of the price from the product purchases you made from him, there's really no easy way for you to see that portion money back. You might get the "retail" money back from LLI with legal action, but you'll have to personally go after Alan himself to get the "$1,000, $5,000, and $8,000 profits he made off you now that he's not affiliated with LLI.

azag.gov/press_releases/may/2006/LibertyLeagueSettlement.pdf

Take this recent lawsuit filed against Brent, Shane, and John Lavenia for example.

Filed by a couple out of Ohio who lost $30,000 the same way you lost your $50,000. They are sueing for their money back.

Dated 11-07-2007

courthousenews.com/2007/11/08/LibertyLeague.pdf

Several months back, Alan Nettles quit LLI and took most of his team with him to another company because most of his people like you were failing miserably. Not just on his team, but company wide. He was on a training call for that new company with his old LLI team talking about how everybody in LLI started "struggling" just before they quit LLI. And how this new company and products is supposed to be so much better. I Googled "Alan Nettles Team No Limits", found his new team's back office which did not require a password to enter, and listened in to their new training calls. The training was garbage but that's beside the point. I personally heard this come out of Alan's mouth as well as that of several of his other old LLI team members. Your story validates this. The company he and other top earners ditched LLI for is WMI "Wealth Masters International".

A bunch of other top earners have also quit. Here are just a few.

Jay Kubassek
Kristy Davis
Harold Roscoe
Greg Six
Mike Leroux

Most all of them now run Google ads bashing LLI and warning/steering people away from joining LLI.

Take Jay Kubassek for instance. Former top earner in LLI. As soon as he quit LLI, his Google ads with keywords having to do with LLI began to read like this:

'See Where Me and My Team Went and Why You Should Avoid Their 2 up'

'Find out why most top earners have recently left and where they went'

And your boy Alan Nettles began to run this on his Google ads bashing LLI after he quit. His ads began to say this:

'LLI income record holder shares inside knowledge and why he left'