- Report: #281259
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Liberty League International
Liberty League Internationallibertyleague.com. Internet, Arizona U.S.A.
Liberty League International & Beyound FreedomVauge Internet Arizona
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: More on LLI
*Author of original report: Liberty Legue International & Beyound Freedom Vauge Jacksonville,Fl.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I would not suggest anyone work for Liberty League Int./Beyond Freedom.
This is a Sales/Marketing company.
A search gave me this information;
1) The Better Business Bureau has nothing good to report on them.
2) The Consumer Affairs has nothing good to report on them.
3) I could not locate a address on them.
4) I could not locate a phone number on them
Like many of you I responded to one of their ads. on
Craig's list and a man by the name of John phoned me
and asked me to take a look at their web-sight and
this lead to my investigation on them. There are so many fraudulent business in the world today that I check all companies that I am interested in working for in these ways. Be careful, safe, patient and investigative.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2007 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-League-International/Internet-Arizona/Liberty-League-International-Beyound-FreedomVauge-Internet-Arizona-281259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.