Complaint Review: Liberty League International

• Submitted: Sun, September 10, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, September 10, 2006

• Reported By:Olathe Kansas
Liberty League International
14300 N. Northsight Blvd, Mesa Az 85201 Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Liberty League International Deceitful Marketing Management Program Mesa Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: Who was your Upline Guy?

It all started with an ad for a secure financial future helping people do the same. I called the number and a couple of days later a guy called me back. I listened to the marketing message conference call. It sounded great. When I called back to get started, I only got to talk to the "Upline Guy". So he talked me into sending him $1,500.00. After I started the program and started my 800 voice mail box and started putting ads in papers spending lots of money, I was told by my "Upline" that the guy who I orginally talked to, I was not to talk to anymore and to only do business with the Upline Guy.
I found that a little curious, but heck I was on the way to a secure financial future with vacations on tropical islands. Ya! Right! I found out I had to spend a couple of thousand more to go to a Liberty Leagues Business Vacation. Then to get to the next level, a couple of more thousand. I spent more time on conference calls than I did with my family.

Look I'm in business to make money not keep spending what I don't have. So a little leary now, I call the guy who I originally talked to. His wife answered, He's not home. When I ask why he's not the guy I'm doing business with she says They got out of the business because it wasn't honest. When asking further about it, she said she couldn't say anymore because they had signed a confidentiality agreement and they didn't want to go to court. So when I contacted the "Upline Guy" and confronted him about it, he belittled me, treated me like I was poor. And that was that. Maybe they are big, but I got ripped off. Hope you don't also.

John
Olathe, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2006 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-League-International/Mesa-Arizona-85201/Liberty-League-International-Deceitful-Marketing-Management-Program-Mesa-Arizona-210320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty League International

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Who was your Upline Guy?

AUTHOR: Daniel - (U.S.A.)

They are really quick to tell you how much of a poor loser you are if you ask any kind of questions that may put them in the defensive!

I can't wait to see what the restitution damages are going to be!!