Complaint Review: Liberty League International

Liberty League International
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Liberty League International Experts at the game of deception! Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: Income disclosure

Yes.....I said deception and why I chose that descriptive word is because they (all the leaders) lead you to believe that what they have achieved is possible for anyone.......Quote: " Even a trained monkey can follow the simple step by step program to achieve 6 figure incomes." Well, I believed that I was certainly smarter than a trained monkey; hence, I was, so I thought, on the road to achieving my dreams. This company is very polished, scripted and great at the psychology game.....they goat you into thinking that you must go "full boat" (investment of $22K) to be one of the big winners and that if you don't buy in you will be side lined while the big money passes you by and goes to your upline (liberty and summit advisor)....this is true; however what you are not told is that ONLY 5% of those people who buy into LLI achieve that kind of success.......95% DON'T.......DID YOU HEAR ME......95% FAIL........Now let me ask you......would you invest in a stock if you were told that you have a 95% chance of loosing your money and a 5% chance of winning big? FOLKS IT IS UP TO YOU....YOU CHOOSE...PERHAPS YOU ARE A GAMBLER LIKE ME AND REALLY BELIEVED THAT I WOULD BE ONE OF THE 5%. This group are very skilled at the game of finess....they tell you what you want to hear....MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. I now know why when attending their events (Super Saturday, Liberty and Summit conferences) that almost everyone I met was in LLI for less than a year and it was rare to talk to anyone with any kind of longevity.......NO KIDDING!

Well, 1 year later and $30K poorer I folded my tent and slipped away into the night becoming too smart too late.....Greed drove me to joining this group and I guess I got what was coming to me.....NOTHING!

DON
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2008 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-League-International/Phoenix-Arizona/Liberty-League-International-Experts-at-the-game-of-deception-Phoenix-Arizona-1032200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty League International

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Income disclosure

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Just go straight to their income disclosure for the year. You never see any of them mention or talk about it.

You can probably figure out why.