• Report: #205556

• Updated: Thu, August 10, 2006

• Reported By:Surrey British Columbia
Liberty League International
Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Liberty League International was tag teamed by 3 professional scammers ripoff Scottsdale Arizona

I am just like many others out there who were told of great riches and indipendence. I was a very vulnerable person who was in a transistion in my life. I had no job and all I had was my savings. That's it!

I was milked out of almost $20,000 in total. I did everything in the first 3 to 4 months and I had no results. I was pouring thousands of dollars into advertising that they insisted i do. It was something that they know the odds and they never would tell me. They said if I do what they say, that I would be making making thousands by months end. I made no money at all, not one dime!

A person named ty choughlin asked my what I wanted to make and I said to him if your making 100,000 a month, then thats what I want too. He told me he was making that after 6 months. He assured me that I can do this with ease if I do what they say. He said he made 15,000 or so in his first month and 26,000 his second, and so on! He gave the whole speal about if you have confidence in yourself that you will have no problem paying the money for the highest level. He got me on fear, plain and simple.

I was duped! This is only the start and there are others from LLI that I was duped by. I asked them for a refund and I was denied. I kept quiet for a while because i was embarrased, but now I am detirmined to fight for mine and other's protection from these intenet preditors. I am looking for legal council in this matter and I am very serious about sending a message and shutting them down for good. they are criminals. Plain and simple! If there is anyone who could help me in this legal pursuit, please post here.

Surrey, British Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2006 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-League-International/Scottsdale-Arizona/Liberty-League-International-was-tag-teamed-by-3-professional-scammers-ripoff-Scottsdale-A-205556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty League International